In the modern workplace, teams need to communicate on their preferred devices, via different channels, often from separate locations. Without a strategic, unified communications solution, business communication can become disorganised, siloed and ultimately unproductive.
Microsoft Teams brings your teams together onto one cloud-based communications platform, enabling them to chat, meet, make calls and share documents using intuitive tools and familiar apps.
Bring teams together and boost business productivity with Microsoft Teams.
Transform business communication with technology
With Microsoft Teams’ feature-rich platform, you can make communication easier and more effective within your organisation. Key features include:
- Chat – reduce email clutter with group chat or one-to-one messages.
- Audio, video and web conferencing – enable teams of two or 10,000 to meet in one place, no matter where they are.
- Screen sharing – engage every team member, with the ability to share and edit documents on–screen.
- Together mode – replicate the in-person experience, with participants sitting in a digitally shared background.
- Custom backgrounds – create professional virtual settings by choosing, uploading or blurring your background.
- File sharing – improve collaboration by enabling teams to find, share and edit files in real-time using familiar apps like Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Calling – make calls internally, or even externally with our Direct Routing solution.
- Integrations – streamline tasks and critical business processes by integrating with Office 365 and Microsoft 365 apps, including OneDrive, SharePoint and Yammer.
- Security – protect your business data with security features such as online encryption and multi-factor authentication.
- Compliance – satisfy regulatory requirements with regional data storage and full end-to-end auditing capabilities.
Our Microsoft Teams solution provides a unique range of benefits
Add calling with Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
Make and receive external calls within your Teams environment by deploying our Direct Routing solution, based on SIPLink technology.
Guarantee compliance with Microsoft Teams Call Recording
Record your Teams calls with integrity, capturing audio, video and screen sharing to meet all of your business’s security and compliance needs.
Get the most out of your Microsoft investment
Wherever you are in your Microsoft 365 journey, we can take you further so you get more value, as well as improved security and user experience.
Microsoft Certified Partner
As a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP), we can provide Microsoft 365 or Office 365 licences, as well as our Direct Routing and Teams Call Recording solutions utilising Microsoft-certified technology.
Experienced Managed Services Provider
We don’t just sell licences; we provide professional services to ensure your solution is deployed smoothly and managed by experts. We bring added skills and knowledge to your project team, as well as access to our wider solutions portfolio.