Communicate securely with your colleagues, customers and partners, increase business productivity and adapt to the changing demands of your workforce and customers with N4Engage.
N4Engage is trading under Node4 Ltd | Registered Company No 04759927 © 2022
N4Engage Website Privacy Notice
What does this privacy notice cover?
The purpose of this privacy notice (“Notice”) is to give you information on how N4Engage collects and processes your personal data. This Notice covers any data you may provide when using our website, when you make contact with us via the website, when you sign up to receive our newsletter, take part in a survey or any other marketing initiatives.
How do you protect my personal data?
N4Engage are strongly committed to keeping your personal data safe and as such we design our services with security and your privacy in mind by ensuring that we have appropriate controls in place to protect your personal data.
What personal data do we collect?
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified either directly or indirectly.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you including:
• Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers, postal address;
• Technical Data includes IP address and device type;
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services;
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. You can unsubscribe from marketing at any time via our emails or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Subscriptions: your subscription preferences i.e. to receive our newsletter;
• Website enquiries: if you make an enquiry via our website, we will retain a record of this;
• Complaints: if you submit a complaint via our website, we will retain a record of this;
How do we collect your personal data?
We use different methods to collect personal data about you including through:
Direct interactions with you : you may give us your identity and contact data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
• Enquire about our products or services;
• Subscribe to our service or newsletter publications;
• Request marketing to be sent to you;
• Give us some feedback
Third parties which are publically available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
• Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators based inside OR outside the EU.
• Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
• Public forums such as LinkedIn
Third parties who are acting contractually on behalf of N4Engage to process the data collected from the Website and online forms.
When will you use information to contact me?
We might use your information to contact you about different things like:
• To update you on any changes to N4Engage’s policies
• To check with you about any service or activity you have signed up for
• To answer you when you have contacted us, or to respond to a comment or complaint
• For marketing purposes or surveys if you have ‘opted in’
• Where we need to perform the contract and set out our contractual obligations you are about or have entered into with us
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We do not pass on or sell your personal information to third parties. We may however, share your information within our organisation or with third party suppliers who work with N4Engage.
How will be use your personal data and on what legal grounds?
What is our legal basis to process your personal data?
N4Engage processes your personal data lawfully. What this means is that we will only process your personal data where we have identified a legal basis to do so. The table below sets out the lawful basis N4Engage relies upon to process your personal data.
With whom will you share my personal data?
We do not sell your personal data to third parties. We may however, share your information within our organisation or with third party suppliers who work with N4Engage. The third parties with whom we share your personal data include service providers, for example, those who support our website and online form functionality. We may also be share personal data with our professional advisors, cloud storage suppliers, marketing platforms providers that assist us with our business operations. There may be also occasion where we are obliged to share your personal data because we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so.
Will my personal data be transferred outside the UK?
We may transfer your personal data outside the UK to other members of the N4Engage group and where our third party suppliers are located outside the UK. Some of our offices and suppliers are based outside the EEA. Where we transfer your personal data outside the UK and the EEA, we ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data.
How long will you keep my personal data for?
Whenever we process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary and in accordance with our retention policy. Please contact email@example.com if you require additional information about our retention policy.
How does N4Engage protect personal data?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. These parties will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How can I contact N4Engage?
Our contact details are:
10 Bottle Lane
Tel: 0115 748 8000
Your legal rights
You have a number of rights under data protection law in relation to your personal information and if you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help. These rights are as follows:
• Right to request access to your personal information - you can request a copy of the personal information we hold on you;
• Right to request correction of your personal information - if any personal information we hold on you is incorrect, you can request to have it corrected;
• Right to request erasure of your personal information - you can ask us to delete your personal information in certain circumstances;
• Right to object to processing or restrict processing of your personal information - you may object to our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
• Right to request the transfer of your personal information - to provide you, or a third party you have chosen, with your personal information;
• Right not to be subject to automated decision-making and profiling; and
• Right to withdraw consent – where we process your data on the basis of consent, you can notify us that you want to withdraw consent any time.
If you have any data protection complaints, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) by post at Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Email: email@example.com Telephone: 0303 123 1113
We’d like to try and help with any concerns you may have before you contact the ICO, so please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Your duty to inform us of any changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice from time to time and will publish changes here. If we need to let you know about any changes we make, we will make reasonable attempts to contact you.