Communicate securely with your colleagues, customers and partners, increase business productivity and adapt to the changing demands of your workforce and customers with N4Engage.
N4Engage is trading under Node4 Ltd | Registered Company No 04759927 © 2020
N4Engage makes no warranties, representations or undertakings (whether express or implied):
• About any of the content of these pages (including, without limitation, as to the accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose of such content or that the content of these pages is error-free)
• About any other website (or any content of or goods or services offered through any such website) accessed through or referred to in these pages, whether by means of a hyperlink or otherwise.
IN NO EVENT WILL N4ENGAGE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THESE PAGES OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ACCESSED THROUGH OR REFERRED TO IN THESE PAGES.
How do you protect my personal information?
N4Engage are strongly committed to keeping your personal information safe and as such we design our services with security in mind. At the same time, no service can be completely secure, therefore, should you have any concerns that your personal information has been put at risk then please contact us.
What personal information do you collect?
We may collect both personal information and non-personal information from you as described below.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
• Identity Data - includes first name and last name.
• Contact Data - includes email address and telephone numbers.
• Usage Data - includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data - includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How do you collect the information?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions you may give us your identity and contact data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
• Enquire about our products or services;
• Subscribe to our service or publications;
• Request marketing to be sent to you;
• Give us some feedback.
Third parties which are publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
• Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators based inside OR outside the EU.
• Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
Third parties who are acting contractually on behalf of N4Engage to process the data collected from the website and online forms.
If you would like your information not to be used in this way, then please send an email to email@example.com and your data will be restricted or removed depending upon your specific request.
When will you use information to contact me?
We might use your information to contact you about different things like:
• To update you on any changes to N4Engage’s policies
• To check with you about any service or activity you have signed up for
• To answer you when you have contacted us, or to respond to a comment or complaint
• For marketing purposes or surveys if you have ‘opted in’
• Where we need to perform the contract and set out our contractual obligations you are about or have entered into with us
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We do not pass on or sell your personal information to third parties. We may however, share your information within our organisation or with third party suppliers who work with N4Engage.
How long will you keep my personal information for?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary.
How does N4Engage protect personal and sensitive information?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How can I contact N4Engage?
Our contact details are:
10 Bottle Lane
Tel: 0115 748 8000
What are my rights?
You have the right to:
• Request a copy of your information
• Ask us to correct information that is wrong, to delete it, or to request that we only use it for certain purposes
• To change your mind and ask us to stop using your information
If you would like to modify or remove personally identifiable information about you that is being held by us, then you should contact us with your specific requests.
If you wish to access the data we hold on you, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will provide a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) form to you within a month.
As part of the DSAR, you will need to provide two documents which should include your name, date of birth and current address and should be dated within the last 3 months.
Your rights to make a complaint
If you wish to lodge a complaint, you can do so by contacting email@example.com who will respond to you within 30 days.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
If you are based outside of the UK, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in your country.
Your duty to inform us of any changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes.
We may collect certain information in part through the use of a technology called a “cookie.” A cookie is a small text file that is saved to your device using your browser, which allows sites to recognise you and store preferences and other information if you return to the site using the same device and browser.
You may remove cookies and/or control their operation by adjusting your browser settings.
Please visit the ‘help’ section of your browser for more information as each browser is different. You can find out more information about cookies on the aboutcookies.org website (www.aboutcookies.org)